INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLIES
605 Shirls Avenue Washington, PA 15301
Dear CCNA Family:
We trust this letter finds you and yours well. As we continue to navigate the Covid 19 situation, we are considering governmental recommendations, along with what other churches are implementing. You and your family’s well-being is our highest priority. With that in mind, the following guidelines will be in place.
- We have temporarily suspended the Greeter Ministry. Bulletins will be temporarily placed on the pews instead of handed out.
- The traditional “Meet & Greet” at the beginning of the service will be temporarily suspended. Also, throughout the entire service while we are together let’s honor those with the strictest standards of social distancing and agree to just give a verbal greeting.
- Masks are recommended when entering and leaving the building/sanctuary but can be removed once you are seated where social distancing exists.
- Hand sanitizer will be accessible in the front and back of the church.
- Social distancing will be observed by limiting seating available in the pews. We encourage you to sit together with your nuclear family.
- Our teaching staff of Nursery, Little Lambs and the Branch will have similar guidelines in place to protect our teachers and children as well.
- If you or any family member is showing signs of illness, (fever, cold, cough etc) please make the personal decision to stay home.
- Small water bottles will be available.
- To mitigate restroom use, cleaning supplies will be available to use if desired.
- As usual, the church will be cleaned and sanitized every week with special attention to high traffic areas.
We will adjust these restrictions individually or in groups as information and time progresses. In closing, we are looking forward to being together in corporate worship. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the church office at 724.222.8770.
Your CCNA Board & Elders